Saturday, August 22, 2009

OH, WHAT A NIGHT!!!

Hello, Good Non-Readers!!! "Another Saturday Night and I ain't got no money. I got some money, 'cuz I JUST GOT PAID!!!!" Well, HELL -- the Project From Hell, the BANE of my existence for SO many weeks, is DONE (for the moment --- MAYBE!), and (oh, do NOT even tell me she is SO stupid/crafty to not KNOW better!) JUST before we went on stage, she paid us all --- 2X what we get for a FOUR HOUR night, for playing for ONE HOUR!!!! (But, to be real, it would have been even MORE off-the-fucking-CHARTS if, after doling out the cash, she HADN'T said, "Oh, yeah, THANK YOU, Boss" in that shitty tone she uses SO well that says, "Look at ME --- I'm the BOMB!!! Look what I did for YOU!!!" rather than just hand us the Wad and keep her frickin' mouth SHUT!). ANYWAY ....

Here I sit, blogging and tossing The Toy for My Dearest Friend/Pet, WAY hyped up and drunk off my ass and HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY!! Because, even though I would give our performance tonight a C+ at best (because I am SUCH a self-critical BITCH --- as IMPARTIALLY as I can be at RARE times, I would give us a B+, MAINLY based upon Audience Reaction --- which matters a LOT more than MY pissy opinion on ANY given day!!), what a FUN TIME I had performing tonight!!!

OMG --- SOOOO much I could go on and on and on and on and on and on about at this time -- BUT, My Precious would rather I throw the Toy, NOBODY will EVER read this but ME, so --- I SHALL toss the Toy, 'cuz I'm ENERGIZED WAY beyond my years;)! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment