Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day Two, STILL July 29, 2009

Well, wasn't I just a CHARMER last night! That's my "Life With Jose" -- it's like a box of toys made in China --- you never know WHAT you'll get ... or catch ... or die from. So, if you're just getting into this blog, don't run away screaming -- I am usually only a righteous bastard when I'm SOBER! I DO drink, still, to lighten up and have fun-- missed a cue somewhere last night.

I have nothing really to add this afternoon; I just felt that if I get into a habit of writing something, anything when I have a few free moments, then I just MIGHT not let this "project" lapse like so many others in the past (of course, to my credit, I only let projects that directly affect ME lapse --- I don't take others down with my procrastination. There's a reason I added that which I may get into later). And what, exactly, IS the "project," the GOAL? I have NO clue! Folks keep telling me I should write, especially along the lines of the dozens of pundits out there who make a VERY good living basically just spewing out whatever crosses their minds at the time. I guess I COULD be good at that -- I enjoy a good spew like the next guy -- and, at least what I write would be different from all the others in one respect -- what I opine about would always be RIGHT!:)

Gotta do something constructive now. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment