Thursday, February 4, 2010

Suicide is painless, and other stupid shit.

Oh, happy FUCKING New Year!! Where have I been? Working my ass off at a minimum wage job since Halloween, to subsidize the "salary" I have NOT been making because I am a VERY talented motherfucker who can't get more than, consistently, 2 or 3 days a week plying the "trade" I am the BEST at -- Music! Oh, what a BAD time we be living in. But, hey --- could be worse ... and here's how!

Couple weeks before Christmas, The Ex's sis-in-law commits suicide, leaving 4 inconsolable kids and a confused husband. Last week in January, my lead singer's boyfriend decides he's had enough of living and offs himself. Last night, The Ex's Aunt, her Dad's Sis, dies from a stroke. Gee, ain't we got FUN this shitty year, or what? Now, all that aside, since nobody really READS all this shit I write here; and since when I DO vent in a "Public Forum" like the drowning pool of hypocrisy, Facebook, where all the so-called Chrisitians I know get to spout off with their vitriolic preaching and opinions to NO ill effect (Best Hypocrite of 2010 -- the "Christian" who wrote how disgusting it was that the US and its citizens were sending so much money and aid to them Haitians, when there are so many people starving and homeless right here in the US of A. Hallelujah, praise Jesus! Stupid bitch!), and where everything I write is scrutinized and chastized and criticized no end, I'm gonna get it "safely" off my chest HERE.

OK, people, it's the Age Of Info! It's the 21st Century --- FEW subjects should be THAT much of a mystery or, at LEAST, with a little research, THAT hard to get a handle on. First and fucking FOREMOST (and, all respect to the dead --- I cared for them all, but what is is what is ... if you just stop and THINK for a minute!) -- suicide is SELFISH! Suicide is the HEIGHT of Narcissism! I drives me BATSHIT when "close friends" of the dead turn their ire and confusion and ignorance on ANY person involved with them at the time of their self-inflicted demise. It's THIS EASY --- if they hadn't done it at THAT moment, with THAT person just HAPPENING to be there to stir shit up, they WOULD have done it at ANOTHER moment, using some OTHER excuse as justification! To hard to assimilate? Try this -- with suicide, it is no one's "fault" except for the one that killed themselves!! They had PROBLEMS! They were beyond help AT THAT MOMENT, and rather than take a step back and think about it, they offed themselves. Sad, tragic, useless, wasteful --- BUT, it is ONLY their fault! Just like it is NOT any Metal band's fault that teens put on long trench coats and go on a shooting spree. What REALLY blows my mind open is that some of the people who are blaming others have LIVED through just as "terrible" situations that the dead were going through, and did NOT kill themselves! Can you ignorant assholes not see the DIFFERENCE here? HEY! You're still sucking in air (and, in my opinion, after the way you acted towards a grieving friend of mine, WASTING air) because you CHOSE to keep doing so --- the one's who killed themselves, not so much.

So, DAMN! Get OVER yourselves! They're gone. If you can't figure out why, well, then grow the fuck up and realize that there just is NOT a neat little explanation for everything that happens in your world...and NEVER will be! But I WILL assure you of this --- it was THEIR OWN FUCKING FAULT!

Well, there --- I said it.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment